“As a student, I chose GCU because of its ability to help me succeed academically and personally. The WILD program was the foundation of my accomplishments as a student. As a staff member, I chose GCU because I wanted to give back to my alma mater and inspire students to embrace their true potential.”
You’re Accepted—What’s Next?
Georgian Court University believes its students—personally and collectively—have the capacity to change the world for the better. Congratulations on your acceptance into our remarkable incoming class. Start with these next steps in the enrollment process.
- Request a personalized weekday campus tour.
- Spend the day on campus as a GCU student during an Academic Preview Day.
- If you’re an incoming freshman, join us for a Registration Day.
Make It Official!
- Return your pre-registered $250 tuition deposit (along with a check or the credit card slip you received with your acceptance).
- Deposit via MasterCard, Visa, or American Express by calling the Office of Admissions at 732-987-2700.
- Return your data information, health form, housing contract, and roommate compatibility form to the Office of Admissions prior to your arrival on campus.
- You’ll also need to submit final official transcripts from your high school (freshman students) or current college/university (transfer students) and any Advanced Placement (AP) test scores before the first day of class.
Apply for Scholarships!
- To be considered for any Georgian Court University scholarships, grants, or awards, or any state or federal aid, you must apply online using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov before August 1. However, the priority deadline to file is April 15.
- The Office of Financial Aid can be reached at 732-987-2258 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions and concerns.
Get Ready for GCU!
- Tell the world (and your friends, too) that you’re in! Post your pics and videos, and share your big news via Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Attend one of our Blue & Gold Days to get acquainted with students, faculty, and staff.
- Register for New Student Move-in and Orientation programs, which are your chance to get on campus, get started making friends, and get familiar with campus resources and activities. All new students are expected to attend.
Welcome to The Court! Find and follow your future #GCU19 classmates. We can’t wait to meet you!