I chose Georgian Court because it was a small school. I knew for a fact that I could not survive a bigger school. In all seriousness, I came in as an Education major, and they have such a good reputation for that. My favorite part about Georgian Court is the ‘one on one’ help that they give me. Every time I struggle, there is someone on the campus to support me and lend a hand to help. Georgian Court is my home.
Timeline to Apply to Georgian Court University.
Preparing for college can be exhilarating, and we’re glad you’re excited to apply to Georgian Court University. We can’t wait to get to know you!
In your junior year of high school:
- Check out our academic offerings.
- Attend a campus event.
- Start thinking about financial aid and how you’ll afford college.
In your senior year of high school:
We offer many opportunities for seniors to tour and visit our gorgeous campus and meet some terrific GCU students.
Georgian Court University has rolling deadlines for first-year students like you, so your application can be accepted throughout the year. Apply by June 15—before you graduate from high school—for priority consideration.
- Complete your application form, and pay your $40 fee.
- Have your school counselor submit your official high school transcripts with your 12th-grade courses listed.
- Obtain a letter of recommendation.
- Have your SAT or ACT results forwarded to the Office of Admissions.
Fill out your FAFSA!
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov between January and April.
- Meet the FAFSA priority deadline of April 15 for fall enrollment or November 15 for spring enrollment and maximize your chances of receiving funds.
- For more information, visit the Office of Financial Aid.