Admissions: Graduate: Application Timeline
At Georgian Court University, most graduate programs do not have an application deadline so you are welcome to apply anytime. The only exceptions are the M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and M.A in School Psychology programs, which are fall-only admissions programs, and the M.A. in Applied Behavior Analysis, which is a summer-only admissions program.
- By August 1: Complete and send in your application for admission, including your $40 application fee, or apply online.
- Have official transcripts from all prior colleges or universities you attended sent to the Office of Admissions.
- January–April: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To fill it out online, go to www.fafsa.ed.gov Meeting the priority deadline of April 15 for fall enrollment or November 15 for spring enrollment will maximize your chances of receiving funds.
- ACCEPTANCE! Your next steps are to let us know that you will be attending Georgian Court University, and submit your tuition deposit.
- Meet with your academic advisor and enroll in classes!