Chinery, Mary C.
- Ph.D., English, Fordham University
- M.A., English, Southern Connecticut State University
- B.A., summa cum laude, English, minor in Creative Writing, Southern Connecticut State University
- Brano, Anthony. “The 1734-35 Price Wars, Antony and Cleopatra, and the Theatrical Imagination.” In Canonising Shakespeare: Stationers and the Book Trade, 1640-1740. Eds. Peter Kirwan and Emma Depledge. London: Cambridge UP, 2015. (Forthcoming).
- EN 106
- EN 111
- Other institutions:
- Basic Writing
- Comic Theory
- Composition and Rhetoric
- Edwardian England
- Tutoring Practicum
- Early Modern English Literature
- Print Culture and Book History
- Restoration and Eighteenth-Century Literature
- Writing Center Studies
Service to the University:
- Director, Writing Center
Why I Love GCU:
- What I love most about GCU is the consistency of its mission: all employees—faculty, staff, and administration—invest 100% of their energy into transforming the lives of our students.