Weddings are held in the Dorothy Marron University Community Chapel at Georgian Court. The chapel holds 150 people.
Weddings may be scheduled:
- One on Friday afternoons, 3:00 p.m. or later
- Two on Saturdays and two on Sundays between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
In order for a wedding to take place, the following requirements must be met:
- The bride or groom must be a GCU alumni, current student, or staff member.
- It must be a Catholic ceremony.
- You must provide your own priest or deacon to officiate. Priests may celebrate a wedding Mass, and deacons are invited to witness a marriage ceremony.
- A $300 donation is required for the use of the chapel. Checks should be made payable to Georgian Court University.
If the bride and/or groom meet the above requirements and have a verbal confirmation of a date and time from their officiant, Campus Ministry will be happy to hold a reservation for the chapel.