The Dorothy Marron University Community Chapel at Georgian Court is a lovely, faith-filled place for a wedding. The chapel holds 150 people.
Weddings may be scheduled:
- On Friday afternoons at 3:00 p.m. or later
- On Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (We can schedule 2 each day.)
In order for a wedding to take place, the following requirements must be met:
- The bride or groom must be a GCU alumni, current student, or staff member.
- It must be a Catholic ceremony.
- You must provide your own priest or deacon to officiate.
- A $300 donation is required for the use of the chapel. Checks should be made payable to Georgian Court University.
If the bride and/or groom meet the above requirements and have a verbal confirmation of a date and time from their officiant, Campus Ministry will be happy to hold a reservation for the chapel.
For more information or to reserve the chapel, please contact Mrs. Brum in the Office of Campus Ministry at 732-987-2691.