Georgian Court University is committed to working with corporations and other institutions to fortify the workforce and advance growth across New Jersey.
As an institution of higher learning, we believe in the limitless potential to strengthen our community through innovative collaborations with employers and nonprofit organizations. We put that notion to work by offering a range of benefits that mirror our educational mission and expand what’s possible for your company and those you serve.
GCU: A Partner in Your Success
From customized educational programs to partnership agreements with various chambers of commerce and individual organizations, Georgian Court University is dedicated to supporting area companies and regional growth through:
- Discounted graduate tuition in any of our master’s degree programs, including the Georgian Court MBA*
- Special agreements with local and regional chambers of commerce, benefiting their members and employees
- Conferences, seminars and customized courses
- Professional development and corporate training
- Opportunities for corporate sponsorships
- Business networking on our historic Lakewood campus
- New employee recruitment
- Internship program development
- Executive coaching opportunities
- Access to faculty expertise & campus resources
- Academic research and project collaborations
* 10% discount on graduate admissions tuition ($84 per credit savings) to members and their employees. This discount is not retroactive and may not be combined with other discount programs. In addition, we offer waived undergraduate & graduate application fees to members and their employees ($40.00 savings).
Your goals are important to us, and we want to learn how our collaboration may help your organization achieve them. GCU can be a strategic partner in your success, bringing creativity, talent, valuable exposure, and new perspective to your projects.
Corporate engagement at Georgian Court means building strong, mutually beneficial relationships that align with your business goals and positively impact the community.
Contact Jessica Evans in the GCU Office of Career Services, Corporate Engagement and Continuing Education to learn how your organization can take advantage of the many resources and benefits Georgian Court University has to offer.
Employers, staff & chamber or community members may schedule an appointment to discuss our corporate engagement offerings and discounts.