Post-baccalaureate Certificate - Teacher of Students with Disabilities
Employment and Other Information
Please refer to the most recent GCU Graduate Catalog for updated program information.
This 21 credit program is only for NJ certified teachers who are seeking certification in special education (Teacher of Students with Disabilities). Completion will qualify students to teach in special education.
- EDC 5030 - Introduction to Teaching the Disabled 3 cr
- EDC 5031 - Curriculum Planning for Students with Disabilities 3 cr
- EDC 5032 – Community Services for Individuals with Special Needs 3 cr
- EDC 5034 – Introduction to Learning Disabilities 3cr
- EDC 5035 – Strategies for the Development of Literacy 3 cr
- EDC 5036 - Accommodations and Modifications for Successful Inclusion 3 cr
- EDC 5037 – Psychological and Educational Assessment of Students With Disabilities 3 cr
Total credits – 21 credits