David Wilson, Ph.D., BCBA-D
102A Mercedes Hall
Fall 2012 M - 1:30-3:00 T - by appointment W - 1:30-3:00 R - 1:30-4:00 Alternative times can be scheduled
|Vita(PDF): David Wilson Vita
- Ph.D. University of Florida
- Major: Psychology/Experimental Analysis of Behavior (ABA Specialty)
- Minor: Special Education
- B.A. Rutgers University
- Wilson, D.M., Iwata, B.A., & Bloom, S. E. (2012). Evaluation of a computer-assisted technique for measuring injury severity. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 45, 797-808.
- Dozier, C. L., Iwata, B. A., Thomason, J. L., Worsdell, A. S., & Wilson, D. M. (2012). Establishing praise as a conditioned reinforcer. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 45, 721-735.
- Wilson, D.M. (2003). Problem behaviors maintained by multiple sources of reinforcement. Self-Injury Abstracts & Reviews (12) 1-8.
- Wilson, D.M. (2002). Vomiting and Rumination. Self-Injury Abstracts & Reviews (11) 1-8.
- Hagopian, L. P., Wilson, D. M., & Wilder, D. A. (2001). Assessment and treatment of problem behavior maintained by escape from attention and access to tangible items. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 34, 229-232.
- McKerchar, T. L., Kahng, S., Casioppo, E., & Wilson, D. (2001). Functional analysis of self-injury maintained by automatic reinforcement: Exposing masked social functions. Behavioral Interventions, 16, 59-63.
- See CV for additional information on presentations etc.
- ABA 502 Measurement and Experimental Design
- ABA 503 Concepts and Principles in Behavior Analysis
- ABA 510 Behavior Assessment
- ABA 511 Behavior Change Procedures
- ABA 512 Advanced Behavior Interventions
- ABA 550-551 Internship in ABA
- PS 221 Child Development
- PS 423 Learning and Memory
- PS 453-454 Undergraduate Practicum in ABA
- Assessment and Treatment of Severe Behavior Disorders Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Autism
Service to the University:
- Balloting Subcommittee
- Policy Manual Subcommittee