Monday & Wednesday 1:45-2:15 | Tuesday & Thursday 11:00-1:30 | and by appointment
- Ph.D. Rutgers University, School of Communication and Information Studies, Media Studies
- M.C.I.S Rutgers University, Organizational Communication
- B.A. Rutgers College, Communication / English
- Marcello, G. (2009). Beyond Barbie and Mortal Kombat: New perspectives on gender and gaming, edited by Yasmin B. Kafai, Carrie Heeter, Jill Denner, and Jennifer Y. Sun [book review]. Transformative Works and Cultures, no. 2. http://dx.doi.org/10.3983/twc.2009.0099.
- Marcello, G. (2006). Media Mindfulness. In D. Macedo, & S. Steinberg (Eds.), Handbook of Critical Media Literacy. New York: Peter Lang Publishing.
- Jewish Vocational Services (JVS), East Orange, New Jersey, 03/2001 - 2003. “Customer Service Skills for the 21st Century”. Design and develop lecture, script, textbook and video for distance learning course under a grant from the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service.
- Marcello-Serafin, G. (2003). The importance of media literacy curriculum assessment in substance abuse prevention: an overview. In R. Hobbs (2003). The Media Straight Up! CD-ROM and Curriculum. Harrisburg, PA: Drug Free Pennsylvania.
- Aidman, A., Beall, M., Bozik, M. Coakley, P. Cooper, P., Daniel, A. Hefferin, Heinman, J., Morreale, S., Perry, C., Marcello-Serafin, G. (2003). Creating Competent Communicators: Activities for teaching speaking, listening, and media literacy in the k-12 classroom. Arizona: Holcomb Hathaway Publishers.
- Kubey, R. & Marcello-Serafin, G. (2001). Evaluation of assignment media literacy: a report to the discovery channel.
- News Writing and Reporting
- News Editing
- Broadcast Journalism
- Introduction to Communication
- Mass Media & Social Issues
- Public Speaking
- Communication Research Methods
- Organizational Communication
- Mass Media, Convergent Journalism, Public Relations, Media Education & New Technologies
Service to the University:
- Co-Advisor The Lion's Tale Newspaper
- Advisor, LPE Honor Society, National Communication Association
- Advisor, Public Relations Club
Why I Love GCU:
- The strong sense of community.