Christopher Trigani, Ph.D.
Farley Center 111
Tues. - 8:30-9:30am, 1-3pm. Thurs.- 8:30-9:30am, 1-3pm Fri. 11-1pm
Psychology and Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts- Georgian Court (Psychology and Minor in Philosophy)
- Master of Science and Ph.D.- Fordham University (Educational Psychology)
- Channels- ASAH Publication- Developing Sound Note Taking Skills
- North American Business Journal- A Synthesis of Personal Values in Business Management- A Psychological Approach
- Problem solving, creativity, learning disabilities, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, school psychology, ethics.
Service to the University:
- Past Chair of Faculty Assembly
- Past Chair of Salary and Benefits
- Past Chair of Rank and Tenure
- Member of numerous other university committees.
Why I love GCU:
- As an alum, I have deep affection for GCU. I feel tremendously privileged to work with such dedicated, caring and outstanding professionals. I am very proud to be a part of such a vibrant, growing, productive academic community.