Kathryn Quinn-Sanchez, Ph.D.
Fall: M/W 2:30-4 and by appointment Spring: M 2:30-4 and by appointment
- Ph.D. Romance Languages University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- M.A. Spanish Middlebury College
- B.A. Spanish College of the Holy Cross
- A Literary and Political History of Post-Revolutionary Mexico: Redefining "The Ideal" in addition to several articles.
- Spanish Major: 300 and 400 Courses. And on occasion: SP 105
- Latina Studies, 20th and 21st Century Latin American Literature
Service to the University:
- Faculty Liaison for LASO (Latin American Student Organization)