Joseph Springer, Ph.D.
|Fax: (732) 987-2090
Farley Center 113
Monday 1:30-5:00, 6:30-7:00; Tuesday 3:30-4:00; Wednesday 1:30-4:00
Psychology and Counseling
|Vita(PDF): J. Springer Vita
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA.
- M.A. in Clinical/Experimental Psychology, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, N.J.
- B.A. New York University, New York, N.Y.
- Restless Legs Syndrome: A Common Disorder in Dialysis Patients. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 2001, 95(8), 491-493.
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome: An Often Misunderstood Clinical Condition.
- Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, 2000, 94(9), 595-597.
- Scrupulosity: When OCD Meets Religious Belief. N.J. Obsessive Compulsive Foundation Newsletter,Fall, 2002.
- St. John’s Wort: A New Herbal Treatment for Depression. Jersey Shore Holistic Magazine, Spring 1999.
- What Is EMDR? Jersey Shore Holistic Magazine, Summer 1998.
- Undergraduate:Abnormal Psychology
- Theories of Personality
- Basic Counseling; Graduate: Community Counseling Intervention
- Appraisal of the Individual
- Cognitive Behavioral Treatment Techniques
- Treatment of Personality Disorders
- Integrative Professional Seminar
- Psychology of Religious Belief.
Service to the University
- Program Director, Graduate Program in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Why I Love GCU
- Excellent Student/Teacher ratio; supportive, student-oriented environment