Lisa Dille, Ed.D
Tuesdays 4:00pm-6:00pm Wednesdays 2:00pm-6:00pm and by appt.
- Doctorate of Education; Teachers College, Columbia University Intellectual Disabilities and Autism
- Master of Education; Teachers College, Columbia University Instructional Practice in Special Education
- Master of Arts; Teachers College, Columbia University Guidance and Habilitation in Special Education
- Bachelor of Arts, Special Education Georgian Court College Certifications
- New York School Administrator and Supervisor (SAS)
- New York Teacher of Special Education
- New Jersey Teacher of the Handicapped
- Dille, L. (In Press). A Comparison of Two Curricular Models of Professional Development to Increase Teacher Repertoires for Instructing Students with Autism. Journal of the American Academy of Special Education Professionals (Fall 2013 Edition).
- Dille, L. (April 2012). Roundtable of Autism Experts in NJ. U.S. Senator Frank R. Lautenberg’s Office, Newark, NJ
- Dille, L. & Czado, K. (November 2011). Sexuality Education Curricular Development for Adolescents/Young Adults with Autism. NJEA Convention 2011, Atlantic City Convention Center.
- Dille, L. (March 2011). Use of a Blended Model of Instruction to Increase Educator Repertoires for Instructing Students with Autism. NJCEC Spring Conference, Richard Stockton College of New Jersey.
- Dille, L. & Czado, K. (March 2011). Investigating the Social Service Needs of Sexuality Education Curricular Development and Implementation for Adolescents and Adults with Autism, NJCEC Spring Conference, Richard Stockton College of New Jersey.
- Dille, L. (March 2011). Individualizing Education in Family Partnerships: Supporting Students’ Achievements and Performance, Adelphi University’s Families, Cultures, and Learning Consortium, Ruth S. Ammon School of Education, Manhattan Campus.
- Dille, L. (October 2010). A Comparison of Two Curricular Models of Instruction to Increase Teacher Repertories for Instructing Students with Autism. NYSCEC Annual Convention, Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Dille, L. (October 2009) Autism, Autism as a Culture, and Teaching Responsively to Students with Autism. Somerset Hill School District Professional Development In-Service Program, Bernardsville, NJ
- Dille, L. (April 2009). Generalizing Curricular Models for Teaching Students with Autism. Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC), Howell School District, Howell, NJ.
- Dille, L. (April 2009) Panelist: Mind and Body in Autism Conference, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY.
- Dille, L. (March 2009) Using a Blended Model of Instruction for Teaching Students with Autism. FACES: Arts, Abilities and Autism Conference, Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Pomona, NJ.
- Autism Training for Educational Staff in New Jersey: Autism Institute for Training and Applied Research HRSA-09-263, Funding Award: $188,000, July 2009
- Frances P. Connor Award, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY, January 2009
- EDC 5301
- EDC 5302
- EDC 5303
- EDC 5304
- EDC 5305
- EDC 5206
- EDC 6095
- EDC 6099
- Active program of research and scholarship focuses on the effective education of students with autism spectrum disorders, current research focuses on investigating the effectiveness of a blended model of instruction in increasing instructional repertoires of teachers of students with autism. This course of research also allows the pursuit of investigations into identifying effective research-based methods of instruction for teachers to utilize with students with autism spectrum disorders. This research demonstrates the effectiveness of instructional methods as they relate to the individual student with autism spectrum disorders through both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
Service to the University:
- Chair of Special Education Programs
- Director, Autism Institute
- Chair of the Faculty Concerns Committee
- Member, Faculty Assembly Executive Board Committee
- Serves on the Global Education Taskforce
- Serves on the Catholic/Mercy Tradition Strategic Planning Committee
- Serves on the Faculty Grants Committee
- Serves on the School of Education Curriculum Committee
- Past Executive Secretary to the Faculty Assembly
- Representative of the School of Education at GCU Open Houses
- Member of Various Search Committees