Wilson, David M.
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Counseling with a specialization in Marital & Couples Counseling- Barry University
- Post Master’s Certificate in Professional Counseling- Monmouth University
- Master of Arts in Psychological Counseling- Monmouth University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology- Monmouth University
- Nixon, L. (2016). “Navigating the Black church: Stories of men on the down low”. Proquest.
- CMH 5600
- CMH 5304
- CMH 5357
- Counseling advocacy in the African American community
- Multicultural competency in counseling
Why I Love GCU:
- I love the warm environment and friendly atmosphere created by both staff and students.