The Office of Marketing and Communications at Georgian Court University manages the university’s brand, visual identity, the GCU Web site, media relations, digital and print communications, and advertising. Our job is to tell the GCU story through the success of our faculty, students, alumni, and administrative units.
The members of our team live and breathe the GCU brand, and believe in the unique promise that Georgian Court makes to the people and organizations that are touched by our reputation. From photography to event publications and media pitches to social media messaging, our aim is to deliver on that promise through every interaction, every project, every time.
- Design and Print Services: We handle design and production for direct mail, marketing collateral, university stationery, as well as marketing promotional items.
- Newsroom: Find out what’s happening with GCU students, faculty, alumni, and staff.
- Magazine: View the latest issue of The Georgian Court Magazine.
- Social Media: Connect with Georgian Court on social media.
- Web site: The Georgian Court Website is a valuable tool for the entire university community. Let us help you leverage Web tools for your needs, or update pages on the Web site for you.
- Grants: The Office of Grants works to secure government and foundation funding for scholarships, academic and student life programs, university initiatives, and research projects.