Connect-Ed Emergency Notification System
Connect-Ed is an emergency notification system, activated on October 11, 2007. GCU will now be able to send time-sensitive notifications to students, faculty, and staff within minutes in case of an emergency. You may receive a notice by voicemail, email or text message.
In addition to the radio, web, and weather phone number, Georgian Court University will also use this method to notify the campus community of weather delays or weather closings. If you have not done so already, please complete/update the contact form so that you will receive timely information about weather closings.
• is fully hosted and Web-based.
• uses the highest security protocol possible.
• can store up to 6 phone numbers per person.
• can also deliver to e-mail addresses.
• can text message cell phones, PDAs, etc.
• can communicate with TTY/TDD-receiving devices.
Faculty, Administration, & Staff can update your contact information through Human Resources using the form below.
Emergency Notification Form (PDF)
Student can update your contact information online by going to
Self-Service at http://selfservice.georgian.edu/