General Purpose Forms

Records Related Forms

Verification/Deferment Request

Report Card Request Form

Name/Address Change Form
Address change only: return by hand or mail.
Name change: either mail with original legal documentation (no copies) or return by hand to the Office of the Registrar and have a representative of our office copy the documentation for our records.

Transcript Request Form
Return with the $10 per transcript processing fee.

Georgian Court University participates in the Electronic Transcript (ET) System through NJ Transfer. This system is a web-based application that provides a mechanism to electronically receive transcript information from participating educational institutions. When possible, student transcript requests may be fulfilled utilizing the ET system.

Registration Related Forms

Online Registration Downloadable Forms

Please visit the Online Registration Special Procedures and Downloadable Forms section for registration related forms.

Grading Related Forms

Request for Incomplete Extension Form
A student who has done satisfactory work in a course, but has not completed the course requirements because of illness or some other emergency situation, may request an "incomplete" as a temporary extension of the semester.  To receive this extension (refer to form for length) the student must obtain written approval by the instructor and the Dean of the appropriate school prior to the start of final assessment.  At the end of the extension, if the instructor does not submit a final grade to the Office of the Registrar, the student will automatically receive a final grade of "F" for the course unless the instructor submits a different grade, based on work previously completed.

Academic Record Related Forms

Change of Program Form - Graduate
Change of Program Form - Undergraduate

Get signatures from current/desired major/minor/ advisers

IntraUniversity Transfer Form

Transfer Credit Form - Graduate(for courses not yet taken)
Transfer Credit Form - Undergraduate Old Gen Ed(for courses not yet taken)
Transfer Credit Form - Undergraduate New Gen Ed(for courses not yet taken)
Get signature from current department adviser.

Challenge Exam Registration Form

Graduation Related Forms

Graduate Graduation Application
Undergraduate Graduation Application

Verification of Minor/Concentration
Obtain signatures from Minor/Concentration adviser.

Undergraduate Amendment of Graduation Application

Graduate Amendment of Graduation Application
Please be aware that the change of program form must be completed in addition to this form.

Replacement Diploma Request Form
Return with the $60 fee for processing.

Request for Substitutions or Waiver of Major/Program Requirement
Have form signed by department/program adviser, Dean of appropriate school and the Provost.



Back to Top


© Georgian Court University • 900 Lakewood Ave, Lakewood, NJ 08701 (Best address for GPS is 517 Ninth Street, Lakewood, NJ 08701) • 800·458·8422