January Winter Session 2015 - Registration Information
The GCU Winter Session offers an opportunity to complete credit courses between the Fall and Spring semesters. Courses will meet for three intense weeks, beginning Wednesday, December 17, 2014 and ending by Friday January 16, 2015. Several of the courses are also offered conveniently online or in hybrid format, with the classes meeting only twice each week.
Registration for Winter 2015 begins Thursday, March 13, 2014 and continues until Friday, January 2, 2014. For course listings, see the link to the left to access the online Self-Service registration system for the winter session. Additional courses may be added to this session in the coming weeks as it gets closer to the start of the term. Students should remember to check this schedule often to see what's available!
Non-GCU students interested in taking a course during the Winter Session are required to complete the application and submit transcripts. Undergraduate students must secure course approval from their home institution.
Undergraduate & Graduate Winter 2014 Application (PDF)
Take advantage of your winter session break to:
- Complete a General Education requirement course!
- Complete a Skills Development course needed to advance quickly to college level coursework in an upcoming semester!
- Complete courses closed in the previous Summer or Fall terms!
- Reduce your Spring or Summer course loads!
- Earn credits toward graduation!