- Doctor of Philosophy University of Maryland
- School Psychology Specialist Certification University of Delaware
- Masters of Arts School Psychology The George Washington University
- Bachelor of Arts The George Washington University
- Teglasi, H., Rahill, S., & Rothman, L. (2006). A story guided peer group intervention for reducing bullying and victimization in schools: In J.E. Zins, M.J. Elias, & C.A. Maher (Eds.), Handbook of prevention and intervention in peer harassment, victimization, and bullying. New York: Haworth Press.
- Rahill, S. & Teglasi, H (2003) Processes and outcomes of story-based and skill-based social competency programs for children with emotional disabilities. Journal of School Psychology, 41 (6).
- Vaccaro, T., Rahill, S., & Shine, A. (2003). Applying the competing behavior model to system reform. NASP Communique, 32 (3).
- Holcomb-McCoy, C., Bryan, J., & Rahill, S. (2002) Importance of the CACREP School Counseling Standards: School Counselors’ Perceptions. Professional School Counseling, 6 (2).
- SPS 6106
- SPS 6110
- SPS 6104
- PS 111
- PS 423
- PS 425
- PS 331
- Professional Issues in School Psychology
- Consultation skills of school psychologists
- Promotion of problem-solving models in schools
- Social problem-solving programs for children
Service to the University:
- Faculty advisor, Georgian Court University School Psychology Action Network