David M. Wilson, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Associate Professor; ABA Graduate Program Director
Arts and Sciences
Psychology & Counseling
Farley Center (115)
- Summer 2019: by appointment
- Fall 2019: TBD
- Ph.D. in Psychology (Behavior Analysis); University of Florida
- B.A. in Psychology; Rutgers University
Georgian Court University (2011 – Current)
- Current Courses:
- ABA502 Measurement & Experimental Design
- ABA510 Behavior Assessment
- ABA514 Behavioral Interventions for Autism
- ABA515 Stimulus Control: Concepts, Principles, and Applications
- ABA529 Special Topics in Applied Behavior Analysis
- ABA550 Practicum in Applied Behavior Analysis
- PS332 Psychology of Learning
- Past Courses:
- ABA503 Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- ABA511 ABA I: Behavior Change Procedures
- ABA512 ABA II: Advanced Behavior Change Procedures
- ABA513 Verbal Behavior
- PS111 Introduction to Psychology
- PS221 Child Development
Research / Creativity Interest Area
- Dozier, C. L., Iwata, B. A., Wilson, D.M., Thomason-Sassi, J. L., & Roscoe. E.M. (2013). Does supplementary reinforcement of stereotypy facilitate extinction? Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 46, 242-255.
- Wilson, D.M., Iwata, B.A., & Bloom, S. (2012). Evaluation of a computer-assisted technique for measuring injury severity. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 45, 797-808.
- Dozier, C. L., Iwata, B. A., Thomason, J. L., Worsdell, A. S., & Wilson, D. M. (2012). Establishing praise as a conditioned reinforcer. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 45, 721-735.
- Wilson, D.M. (2003). Problem behaviors maintained by multiple sources of reinforcement. Self-Injury Abstracts & Reviews (12) 1-8.
- Wilson, D.M. (2002). Vomiting and Rumination. Self-Injury Abstracts & Reviews (11) 1-8.
- Hagopian, L. P., Wilson, D. M., & Wilder, D. A. (2001). Assessment and treatment of problem behavior maintained by escape from attention and access to tangible items. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 34, 229-232.
- McKerchar, T. L., Kahng, S., Casioppo, E., & Wilson, D. (2001). Functional analysis of self-injury maintained by automatic reinforcement: Exposing masked social functions. Behavioral Interventions, 16, 59-63.
Professional Committee Appointments
- Dual Diagnosis Focus Group with the New Jersey Department of Human Services
- ABA Advisory Committee (Hosted by Autism NJ with NJ Department of Children and Families)