“I traveled to Paris with my English professor, Dr. Pam Rader. We were a small group, and that gave us the opportunity to connect with our professor in a different way than the traditional classroom setting. She knew Paris well and was able to give us her own version of Paris. I think everyone should do a study abroad experience; my only regret is that I didn’t do a semester abroad.”
Your Journey Starts Here.
Ready to take your education beyond the classroom? First make an appointment to explore all of the opportunities available. At your initial appointment you will discuss what you are looking to achieve from your travel experience, the places you can travel to, and any questions or concerns you may have. Once you have decided on your program, you can begin the application process.
How to Apply
To begin an application to study abroad, please follow these steps:
- Login to Blackboard
- Search for the Organization “Global Education”
- Click on the down arrow next to the name Global Education & “Self-Enroll”
- Once you’re in “Global Education”, click on Application Process on the left and follow the checklist
There are a lot of scholarship opportunities available for study abroad. See below to find the scholarships that match your program and needs. Please note that scholarship applications may have early deadlines. Start your study abroad application early so you can meet these deadlines!
- API Scholarship – If you are applying to an API program, please find information on the API scholarship page.
- ISA Scholarship – If you are applying to an ISA program, please find information on the ISA scholarship page.
- GILMAN Scholarship – If you are receiving a Federal Pell Grant, you are eligible to apply for a Gilman scholarship up to $5,000. Learn more about eligibility and application requirements and deadlines.
- Study Abroad Scholarships – There are also 150+ additional study abroad scholarships!
- February 15th Summer programs
- April 1st Fall Programs
- September 15th Winter Programs
- October 1st Spring Programs