Kelly, Karen J.
- Bachelor of Arts- Georgian Court (Psychology and Minor in Philosophy)
- Master of Science and Ph.D.- Fordham University (Educational Psychology)
- Channels- ASAH Publication- Developing Sound Note Taking Skills
- North American Business Journal- A Synthesis of Personal Values in Business Management- A Psychological Approach
- PS111 Introduction to Psychology
- PS114 Issues in Psychology
- PS221 Child and Early Adolescent Development
- PS222 Adolescent Development
- PS223 Abnormal Psychology
- PS225 Educational Psychology
- PS345 Topics in Psychology
- PS410 Applied\\Statistics and Res
- PS423 Psychology of the Exceptional Child,
- PS430 Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- PS431 Experimental Psychology
- PS455 Senior Seminar
- PS462 Independent Study
- SPS5401Seminar: Child Adolescent Development
- SPS5402 Seminar: Psychopathy of Childhood
- SPS5405 Psychotherapy with Children
- SPS6103 Cognitive Assessment and Intervention
- SPS6190 Seminar: Psychology Services in School
- Problem solving, creativity, learning disabilities, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, school psychology, ethics.
Service to the University:
- Past Chair of Faculty Assembly
- Past Chair of Salary and Benefits
- Past Chair of Rank and Tenure
- Member of numerous other university committees.
Why I love GCU:
- As an alum, I have deep affection for GCU. I feel tremendously privileged to work with such dedicated, caring and outstanding professionals. I am very proud to be a part of such a vibrant, growing, productive academic community.