Georgian Court University is committed to working with corporations and other institutions to fortify the workforce and advance growth across New Jersey.
As an institution of higher learning, we believe in the limitless potential to strengthen our community through innovative collaborations with employers and nonprofit organizations. We put that notion to work by offering a range of benefits that mirror our educational mission and expand what’s possible for your company and those you serve.
GCU: A Partner in Your Success
From customized educational programs to partnership agreements with various chambers of commerce and individual organizations, Georgian Court University is dedicated to supporting area companies and regional growth through:
- Special agreements with local and regional chambers of commerce, benefiting their members and employees
- Conferences, seminars and customized courses
- Professional development and corporate training
- Opportunities for corporate sponsorships
- Business networking on our historic Lakewood campus
- New employee recruitment
- Internship program development
- Executive coaching opportunities
- Access to faculty expertise & campus resources
- Academic research and project collaborations