- Ph.D. University of Florida
- Major: Psychology (Behavior Analysis)
- Minor: Special Education
- B.A. Rutgers University
- Major: Psychology
- Dozier, C. L., Iwata, B. A., Wilson, D.M., Thomason-Sassi, J. L., & Roscoe. E.M. (2013). Does supplementary reinforcement of stereotypy facilitate extinction? Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 46, 242-255.
- Wilson, D.M., Iwata, B.A., & Bloom, S. (2012). Evaluation of a computer-assisted technique for measuring injury severity. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 45, 797-808.
- Dozier, C. L., Iwata, B. A., Thomason, J. L., Worsdell, A. S., & Wilson, D. M. (2012). Establishing praise as a conditioned reinforcer. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 45, 721-735.
- Wilson, D.M. (2003). Problem behaviors maintained by multiple sources of reinforcement. Self-Injury Abstracts & Reviews (12) 1-8.
- Wilson, D.M. (2002). Vomiting and Rumination. Self-Injury Abstracts & Reviews (11) 1-8.
- Hagopian, L. P., Wilson, D. M., & Wilder, D. A. (2001). Assessment and treatment of problem behavior maintained by escape from attention and access to tangible items. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 34, 229-232.
- McKerchar, T. L., Kahng, S., Casioppo, E., & Wilson, D. (2001). Functional analysis of self-injury maintained by automatic reinforcement: Exposing masked social functions. Behavioral Interventions, 16, 59-63.
- ABA 502 Measurement and Design
- ABA 510 Behavioral Assessment
- ABA 514 Behavioral Interventions for Autism,
- ABA 529 Stimulus Control
- ABA 550 Practicum in ABA
- PS 111 Introduction to Psychology
- PS 332 Psychology of Learning
- Assessment and Treatment of Severe Behavior Disorders, Stimulus Control
Service to the University:
- GCU ABA Clinic
- School of Arts and Sciences Curriculum Committee
- Faculty Concerns Committee
Why I Love GCU:
- Small welcoming campus, colleagues
Associate Professor & Director ABA Program
Psychology & Counseling
Farley Center 104
Office hours (Fall 2018):
- Tuesday: 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.