Share This Page
Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Questionnaire
In order to be considered for this program and funding you must:
- be a New Jersey resident for at least one year.
- complete and submit an application for admission to Georgian Court University.
- have filed a Free Application for Federal Students Aid (FAFSA).
- submit copies of your and your parent'(s)/guardian’s signed 2016 Federal Income Tax Transcripts. If you or your parent(s)/guardian(s) receive Public Assistance, Social Security, or Disability Benefits, please provide “letterhead” copies of the total sum of benefits received in 2016, a copy of your health records, and Green Card.
- meet the financial and academic criteria in the program guidelines.
EOF Income Eligibility Scale - Academic Year 2018-19
|Applicants with a household size of:||Gross Income (not to exceed)|
Add $8,360 for each additional member of the household.