Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Questionnaire
- be a New Jersey resident for at least one year.
- complete and submit an application for admission to Georgian Court University.
- submit copies of your and your parent'(s)/guardian’s signed 2020 & 2021 Federal Income Tax Transcripts. If you or your parent(s)/guardian(s) receive Public Assistance, Social Security, or Disability Benefits, please provide “letterhead” copies of the total sum of benefits received in 2020 & 2021, a copy of your health records, and Green Card.
- meet the financial and academic criteria in the program guidelines.
- have filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application (https://www.hesaa.org/pages/njalternativeapplication.aspx), for those who qualify.
- meet the eligibility criteria, as outlined by the Office of the Secretary of Higher Education (OSHE).
EOF Income Eligibility Scale: Academic Year 2022-2023
|Applicants with a household size of:||Gross Income (not to exceed)
|8+||$9,080.00 for each additional family member.|
Documents can be submitted via mail (Georgian Court University: Educational Opportunity Fund Program, Attn: Mr. Dominic Bowman, 900 Lakewood Avenue, Lakewood, NJ 08701), via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or via fax: 732-987-2008.
Priority review is given to applicants who submit all of the necessary documents (GCU Admissions Application, 2022-2023 FAFSA or NJ Alternate Financial Aid Application, 2019 1040 Tax Form & IRS Tax Transcript and the 2021-2022 GCU-EOF Questionnaire) by February 1, 2022.