In order to be considered for this program and funding you must:
- be a New Jersey resident for at least one year.
- complete and submit an application for admission to Georgian Court University.
- have filed a Free Application for Federal Students Aid (FAFSA).
- submit copies of your and your parent'(s)/guardian’s signed 2016 Federal Income Tax Transcripts. If you or your parent(s)/guardian(s) receive Public Assistance, Social Security, or Disability Benefits, please provide “letterhead” copies of the total sum of benefits received in 2016, a copy of your health records, and Green Card.
- meet the financial and academic criteria in the program guidelines.
All of the above criteria must be completed and submitted to our office no later than February 28, 2018.
EOF Income Eligibility Scale – Academic Year 2018-19
|Applicants with a household size of:||Gross Income (not to exceed)|
Add $8,360 for each additional member of the household.