- This event has passed.
Energy Medicine 101 & 102
November 2, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn the basics of Eden Energy Medicine in a friendly and supportive environment. Energy medicine utilizes techniques from time honored traditions such as acupuncture, yoga, kinesiology, and qi gong. These courses are taught by Siobhan Hutchinson ’09, a certified Eden Energy Practitioner with a Master of Arts in Integrative Health from GCU and a teacher of tai chi, qigong, and other practices. CEUs are available for massage therapists and nurses.
Vitality, Health and Joy!
EM101 introduces the basics of EEM and includes:
- Five-minute “Daily Energy Routine”
- Stress Management
- Tools for Releasing Negative Emotions
- How to stay Grounded and Centered
- How to Remove Toxins using Reflex Points
EM102 gives you more techniques to use with yourself and others:
- How to work with the Auric Field
- Learn to energy-test food and supplements
- Pain Management
- Learn powerful energy balancing protocols to use with others
- Lots of “hands-on” and practice…