- May 2003 – August 2001 MFA Masters of Fine Arts, The University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA. Majoring in Fine Arts: Book Arts/ Printmaking.
- May 2001 – August 1998 Bachelor of Fine Arts, William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ. Majoring in Fine Arts: Painting and Printmaking. Graduated: Magna Cum Laude with honors.
- January 1998 – August 1996 Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris University, Grand Rapids, MI. Majoring in Fine Arts: Concentration in Drawing, Painting, and Printmaking.
- May 1996 – September 1995 Ocean County College, Toms River, NJ. Painting/ Drawing.
- Intro. To Graphic Design
- Art for Non Majors
- Intro to Computer Graphics
- Computer Graphics II
- History of Graphic Design
- Art History I
- Art History II
- Painter Paint Box Applications
- Introduction to the Macintosh
- Experiments in Analog/ Digital Media
- Desktop publishing
- Copper Plate and Zinc Intaglio
- Intro. To Drawing
- Printmaking I & II
- Understanding Visual Art
- Mixed Media Printmaking
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design
- Digital Imaging
- Computer Illustration
- Drawing for Designers
- Editorial Design & Book Illustration
- Packaging and Pattern Design
- Professional Practices
Why I Love GCU:
- The faculty and staff are amazing and work well together as a conscientious team in guiding the students throughout their time at GCU. The smaller class sizes let me get to work with the students on a more individual basis. I get to know them in addition to being their guide through their education.
Visiting Assistant Professor
Communication, Graphic Design & Multimedia
Jeffries Hall 315
Monday: 11:00 – 12:00 & 12:45 – 1:45
Tuesday: 11:00 – 12:00 & 1:00 – 1:40
Wednesday: 11:00 – 12:00
Thursday: 11:00 – 12:00 & 1:00 – 1:40