Festa, Lisa A.
- Rutgers University, Mason Gross School of the Arts, NJ, M.F.A.
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, Awarded with Honors, B.F.A.
- Studio Art
- Leo Morrissey is an artist whose work deals with the personal notation of time in his everyday life. He works from a conceptual perspective; his interest is in the commonality and history of objects, not materials. Morrissey received his MFA from Rutgers University. He has been a recipient of a Pollack-Krasner Foundation Grant and a Hauberg Fellowship from Pilchuck Glass School. His artwork has been included in exhibitions at the, Museum Of Modern Art New York, Taiwan Museum of Art, Monash Gallery in Australia, Glassmusset Ebeltoft Denmark and the Musee du Pays et Val De Charmey, Switzerland. His work is included in the PIEROGI Flatfiles in Brooklyn, NY.
Service to the University:
- Faculty led study abroad trip to Lisbon Portugal
- Various Committees
Why I Love GCU:
- The students I get to work with in the studio are great.