- Ph.D. in Exercise Science, Sports, and Leisure Studies, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- M.S. in Human Performance and Sport Studies, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Minor in Statistics, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Minor in Computer Science, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Wortley, M., Zhang, S., Paquette, M., Byrd, E., Baumgartner, L., Klipple, G., Krusenklaus, J., and Brown, L. (in press) Effects of resistance and Tai Ji training on mobility and symptoms in knee osteoarthritis patients. Journal of Sports and Health Science, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jshs.2013.01.001.
- Keenum, A.J., Rawlings, L.M., Odoi, A., Wortley, M.G., Lamsen, L., Jones, L., and Wallace, L.S. (2013) Tennessee emergency medicine workforce, 2009. Tennessee Medicine, 106(3): 41-43.
- Zhang, S., Wortley, M., Silvernail, J.F., Carson, D., and Paquette, M.R. (2012) Do ankle braces provide similar effects on ankle biomechanical variables in subjects with and without chronic ankle instability during landing? Journal of Sports and Health Science, 1(2): 114-120.
- Chen Q., Wortley, M., Bhaskaran, D., Milner, C.E., and Zhang, S. (2012) Is the inverted surface landing more suitable in evaluating ankle braces and ankle inversion perturbation? Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine, 22(3): 214-220.
- Zhang, S., Wortley, M., Chen, Q., and Freedman, J. (2009) Efficacy of an ankle brace with a subtalar locking system in inversion control in dynamic movements. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, 39(12): 875-883.
- Zhang, S., Clowers, K.G., Wortley, M., and Krusenklaus, J.H. (2006) Efficacy of lumbar and lumbosacral orthoses in restricting spinal ROMs. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, 19(2/3): 49-56.
- Zhang, S., Wortley, M., Clowers, K.G., and Krusenklaus, J.H. (2005) Evaluation of efficacy and kinematic characteristics of two new cervical orthoses. Clinical Biomechanics, 20(3):264-269.
- ES220 Introduction to Nutrition
- ES255 Biomechanics
- ES335 Care & Prevention of Athletic Injuries
- ES470 Research Methods in Exercise and Sports
- Human Gait
- 2-D & 3-D Videographic Methods
- Qualitative Movement Diagnosis
Why I Love GCU :
- I love GCU for its commitment to its core values.