These days, education needs to be flexible—easy to fit into your busy schedule. That’s why Georgian Court University boasts several evening programs [Undergraduate evening programs | Graduate evening programs]. Whether you’re a high school student looking to get ahead, a student in a GCU at Hazlet program, a professional pursuing a certificate, or a graduate student, these programs are designed to fulfill your educational requirements while accommodating your schedule.
Why Evening Programs Work
Our evening programs continue to be popular because they are:
- Transfer-friendly. GCU accepts up to 75 credits from accredited two-year colleges and up to 90 credits from all accredited sources. Earn up to 30 transfer credits by tests such as CLEP and DANTES exams.
- Accepting of previous coursework. Students can earn up to 30 credits for prior learning through Georgian Court-graded challenge exams and portfolios—use what you’ve learned in the real world and on the job to get your degree faster!
- Convenient. Classroom courses are offered in the evening after the traditional workday, and online and hybrid courses are also available.
- Student-friendly. With more than a century of undergraduate education to its name and a commitment to evening education since 1979, Georgian Court is dedicated to seeing its students succeed. Our small student-faculty ratio ensures that you will never be just a number.
- Flexible. Speed up your degree progress by taking courses during our summer and winter sessions.
- Easy on commuters. GCU offers plenty of parking, and our Court Café is open until 11:00 p.m. on weeknights. Need a quiet place to study or finish an assignment between work and class? GCU’s library is open late and on weekends during regular semesters.