These days, education needs to be flexible—easy to fit into your busy schedule. That’s why Georgian Court University boasts several evening programs [Undergraduate evening programs | Graduate evening programs]. Whether you’re a high school student looking to get ahead, a student in a GCU at Brookdale program, a professional pursuing a certificate, or a graduate student, these programs are designed to fulfill your educational requirements while accommodating your schedule.
Contact our Admissions team with any questions you may have.
Why Evening Programs Work
Our evening programs continue to be popular because they are:
- Transfer-friendly. GCU accepts up to 75 credits from accredited two-year colleges and up to 90 credits from all accredited sources. Earn up to 30 transfer credits by tests such as CLEP and DANTES exams.
- Accepting of previous coursework. Students can earn up to 30 credits for prior learning through Georgian Court-graded challenge exams and portfolios—use what you’ve learned in the real world and on the job to get your degree faster!
- Convenient. Classroom courses are offered in the evening after the traditional workday, and online and hybrid courses are also available.
- Student-friendly. With more than a century of undergraduate education to its name and a commitment to evening education since 1979, Georgian Court is dedicated to seeing its students succeed. Our small student-faculty ratio ensures that you will never be just a number.
- Flexible. Speed up your degree progress by taking courses during our summer and winter sessions.
- Easy on commuters. GCU offers plenty of parking, and our Court Café is open until 11:00 p.m. on weeknights. Need a quiet place to study or finish an assignment between work and class? GCU’s library is open late and on weekends during regular semesters.