Request a Transcript
Georgian Court University Offers Transcript Ordering Services Through The National Student Clearinghouse
Prior to Ordering Your GCU Transcripts
- All financial obligations to GCU must be met in order to request a transcript.
- You will be required to provide your GCU ID number OR your Social Security number and your approximate timeframe of attendance.
- Please request your transcript be sent directly to the intended recipient as needed or directed.
- Transcripts forwarded from a student’s email address are generally not accepted as official; check with the recipient prior to ordering.
- You may be required to provide a recipient email.
- Additional documents can be uploaded for delivery with your transcript.
- Electronic Transcripts (recommended): $22.00 per official transcript (5-7 business day for electronic delivery).
- Paper transcripts for mailing or pick up: $21.00 per official transcript (7-10 business days for delivery)
- Payment will be accepted with any major credit or debit card. Your credit or debit card is not charged until your order is completed.
- Transcript orders are processed by GCU during regular business hours.
Alumni and former students:
Transcript delivery for students that attended GCU prior to the mid-1990’s may be delayed by 5-10 additional business days. Transcripts from that era must be retrieved from the archive.