Global Experiences & Georgian Court
Georgian Court University is dedicated to providing educational experiences that prepare students for the global marketplace. Students from more than 15 countries attend Georgian Court.
Life at GCU
With our 13-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio and rigorous academic programs, students are encouraged to determine their own unique gifts and make a difference in the world. Our Office of Student Development promotes a dynamic campus environment emphasizing personal responsibility, deep respect for others, leadership development, and concern for the common good.
Embracing International Experience
Meet people who share your spirit of exploration and immerse yourself in the GCU campus community by joining the Global Lions, one of the most engaged clubs on campus. The Global Lions host a variety of global awareness events each year, including an International Festival and International Education Week events. They also host Global Café talks, where students returning from abroad and international students share food, stories, and experiences about another country or region.
With our central location midway between New York and Philadelphia, GCU is an ideal base for cultural and historical excursions. Plus, you have easy access to two of the most diverse and busiest cities in the world. Our spectacularly beautiful campus is also only 20 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and the beautiful beaches of the Jersey Shore. Visit us!
If your application is accepted, take these steps to enroll at GCU:
- Upon acceptance to Georgian Court, students must submit a nonrefundable tuition deposit of USD $250.00 before issuance of an I-20 form. International students who need an I-20 form must submit their enrollment deposit by June 1 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester. You may so by logging into your portal, mailing a check, or calling the Office of Admissions.
- Once your enrollment deposit has been submitted, complete and mail the original Application for I-20 Form, affidavits of support—Annual Cash Support and Free Room and Board—and official documentation to show financial resources to meet all educational costs to attend the university. For more information regarding the form I-20, please refer to Study in the States, or you may email ude.naigroeg@ylliers.
- Upon receipt of an initial I-20 form, you’ll pay a U.S. Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services’ Student and Exchange Visitor Information Systems (SEVIS) I-901 fee of USD $350 at www.ice.gov/sevis/i901 before interviewing at the U.S. Embassy for your student visa.
- Set up your student account and student email.
- Submit a completed Georgian Court University Student Health Form with immunization documentation to Health Services.
- Complete your housing application.
- Reach out to your PDSO and DSO for next steps to register for classes and to make sure you are cleared to book your flight.
This school is authorized under federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.