Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) of Georgian Court University is the official representative voice of the GCU student body. The SGA advocates on behalf of the students’ interests and concerns. Through representation on university committees and other special meetings, the Student Government Association continues to play a vital role in fostering community and providing a direct link between students, faculty, and administration.
The SGA Executive Board consists of a president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, and parliamentarian. SGA also features a number of representative positions to serve particular campus groups including the Campus Activities Board, Residence Life, commuter life, transfer students, Mercy and Mission, the Student Athlete Advisory Committee, School of Education, School of Business and Digital Media, and School of Arts and Sciences. SGA chairperson positions include public relations, clubs and organizations, special events, academic affairs, and internal affairs.
SGA holds Open Town Hall meetings the first Tuesday of every month in the Gavan Lounge at 2:00pm and 7:00pm. All students are encouraged to attend these open forums to voice any concerns they may have regarding their experiences at Georgian Court.
Want to run for an SGA office? Senators are required to hold a cumulative 2.5 GPA and be a current student at GCU. Complete an SGA Elections Application.
Do you have a concern but you’re unsure who to go to? See list below for your SGA representatives.
- Daniel Ginchereau – President
- Brooke Steinhour -Vice President
- Brianna Griffin – Treasurer
- Heidy Ojeda – Secretary
- Ally Ferry – President of Campus Activities Board
- Kayly Donovan – Commuter Life Representative
- Lily Antonowicz – Mercy and Mission Representative
- Mary Verange – Residence Life Representative
- Vacant – School of Arts and Sciences Representative
- Nadira Salim – School of Business and Digital Media Representative
- Vacant – School of Education Representative
- DaShawn Lamar-Baldwin – Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Representative
- Jessica DiGiovanni – Transfer Student Representative
- Bianca Asaro – Senator
- Valerie Bropleh – Senator
- Kamauri Davis – Senator
- Parker Flanagan – Senator
- Tyrone McDaniels – Senator
- Erin Uszacki – Senator
For all other questions, please contact the Office of Student Life at 732-987-2133 or email us.
Visit our clubs & organizations page for documents and information on our current clubs & organizations.