You can join the 700+ graduate students who are growing professionally—and personally—through Georgian Court University’s master’s degree programs. We are a community of community of scholarship—empowering you through education and career growth.
We are confident GCU students—whether they are earning one of our 10 master’s degrees or pursuing our graduate certifications—will be ready and able to contribute positive change in our world.
If you’re ready for a change and to pursue graduate studies, GCU is a great place to be. Take your education and your career to the next level with challenging coursework and attentive, experienced faculty ready to help develop or enhance your professional skills and personal values.
GCU is a place where heart and intellect meet.
What will you study?
GCU’s graduate degree, GCU certificate, and certification offerings include:
- Administration and Leadership
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Criminal Justice and Human Rights
- Education–Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Education–Reading Specialist
- Education–School Counseling
- Holistic Health Studies (100% online option)
- Homeland Security
- Instructional Technology
- Mercy Spirituality
- Nonprofit Management
- Parish Business Management
- School Psychology
Whichever program you choose, know that all of our graduate students benefit from GCU’s life-affirming education, founded in the Catholic Mercy tradition. And it doesn’t matter if you take day and traditional evening classes on our beautiful Lakewood campus or you take advantage of online options.