Enjoy the convenience of attending classes online at a reputable, accredited university located in New Jersey. Georgian Court University offers plenty of online learning options beyond Lakewood to meet your needs and fit into your schedule. Our affordable online options bring the campus to you to help you take the next step in your education.
Master's Degree Programs
Advance your career with an online master’s degree from Georgian Court.
- M.A. in Administration & Leadership
- M.Ed. in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- M.S. in Communication & Digital Marketing
- M.A. in Criminal Justice and Human Rights
- M.Ed. in English as a Second Language
- M.A. in Higher Education & Student Affairs Administration
- M.A. in Instructional Technology (M.A.I.T.)
- M.A. in Integrative Health
- M.Ed. in Teacher of Students with Disabilities
- M.A. in Theology
NJ Education Certification Programs
Expand your options as an educator with a certification program leading to an endorsement on your New Jersey instructional certificate. Additional credits for the ESL and TSD programs can lead to a master’s degree.
Georgian Court University offers quality online programs that help busy professionals take their careers to the next level. The university is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The business administration and MBA programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), the seal of quality for global business education. The teacher education and administration and leadership programs are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), which relies on student accomplishment to prove that program graduates are competent.