About This Program
Prepare yourself for a career in digital marketing, media, or communications with Georgian Court University’s Master of Science in Communication & Digital Marketing. This online graduate degree equips you to pursue a wide variety of careers, including director-level positions and other opportunities.
The curriculum for Georgian Court University’s Master of Science in Communication & Digital Marketing spans ten 3-credit courses that can be completed online in one year or extended to a two-year span. Coursework encompasses digital marketing, campaign management, branding, media law, and business analytics, among other topics.
- Required courses (30 credits)
For more information on program requirements, consult the Graduate Catalog.
- BU602 Business Analytics (3)
- MC600 Integrated Marketing Communication (3)
- MC601 Digital Storytelling (3)
- MC603 Digital Marketing (3)
- MC604 Creativity & Innovation (3)
- MC605 Brand Strategy in the Digital Age (3)
- MC606 Media Law & Ethics (3)
- MC607 User-Centered Design (3)
- MC608 Digital Media Analytics & Customer Research (3)
- MC609 Campaign Planning & Management (3)
- MC690 Special Topics (optional class to accommodate a student’s interest in a related independent study) (3)
Note: Students must take MC600 in their first semester and MC690 in their final semester.