I am so blessed to have attended Georgian Court. On top of providing me with an absolutely fantastic education, I was given the opportunity to explore my faith and understand my spirituality. The best part about having attended a Catholic university is that I was not only allowed to explore my religion, I was encouraged to dive deeper into what being a Catholic means to me and to involve myself in activities that fostered my beliefs.
First-Year and Transfer Students
- Completed application and $40 fee
- Official secondary school transcripts (in English) with copies of diplomas and two recommendations.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities
Note: Transcripts from universities outside the United States must be in English and evaluated by World Education Services. Send official WES overall and course-by-course evaluations (fees involved) directly to Georgian Court.
- If English is not your native language, scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) are required. The minimum required scores are 550 on the paper test or 79 on the Internet-based test. The Georgian Court University code number is 2274.
All graduate students must submit:
- Completed and signed application
- $40 application fee
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended
- Check with your program regarding additional required application documents.
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Criminal Justice & Human Rights
- Holistic Health Studies
- Homeland Security
- School Psychology
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- Business Essentials Certificate
Online Graduate Programs