Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF)
Consistent with the New Jersey Office of the Secretary of Higher Education (OSHE)/Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF), Georgian Court University is committed to aligning educational opportunities to students who meet the EOF academic and financial eligibility criteria. The university provides these students with a comprehensive liberal arts education in the Roman Catholic tradition.
The EOF program also offers academic and educational advisement, tutoring, leadership development initiatives, and a financial aid supplemental grant—all designed to promote persistence through degree completion and the pursuit of their future careers.
The EOF program at Georgian Court University’s vision is to provide educational access and opportunity to promising New Jersey residents from under represented populations throughout the State of New Jersey. It is also our commitment to offer support services aimed at improving students’ personal, social, professional, and academic success throughout their higher education journey.
- Recruit Provide educational opportunities for academically and financially disadvantaged students.
- Retain Create a comprehensive and quality academic experience that will enhance each student’s ability to graduate.
- Graduate Monitor and assist in academic advisement to ensure persistence in meeting the timeliness of degree completion.
To be considered for the GCU-EOF Program, you must apply to the University and complete the 2022-2023 EOF Questionnaire. This can be done in person, via email or by phone.
- Please note that New Jersey DREAMERS are eligible to apply for the EOF Program and New Jersey State Aid, overall. You are an New Jersey Dreamer if you meet the following criteria:
- are NOT a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (green card holder),
- attended a New Jersey high school for at least three years,
- graduated/will graduate from a New Jersey high school or received/will receive the equivalent of a high school diploma in New Jersey,
- registered for Selective Service (male students only), and
- are able to file an affidavit stating that you have filed an application to legalize your immigration status or will file an application as soon as you are eligible to do so.
DREAMERS should complete the NJ Alternative Financial Aid Application: The priority deadline is December 1, 2021.
If you need any assistance, please contact Dominic Bowman, EOF admissions recruiter and first-year counselor, at email@example.com or 732-987-2358. If you are on campus, you can meet with him on Wednesdays between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Please e-mail him to schedule your visit.