You're Accepted - What's Next?
Georgian Court University believes its students—personally and collectively—have the capacity to change the world for the better. Congratulations on your acceptance into our remarkable incoming class. Start with these next steps in the enrollment process.
Become a GCU Lion, here are your next steps
- Become a Georgian Court Lion by submitting your non-refundable $250 enrollment deposit.
- Visit https://connect.georgian.edu/apply/status
- Login using your credentials which you received after submitting your GCU application
- Follow prompts to use a credit card to submit your deposit online (preferred method)
- If you wish, you can mail a check for the enrollment deposit amount to the GCU Office of Admissions
- Apply for financial aid if you wish to be considered for need-based aid (FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at fafsa.gov – GCU’s FAFSA Code is 002608
- Access your GCU email once we have received your enrollment deposit
- Once you have submitted your deposit, GCU will communicate with you directly via your GCU email, specifically when dealing with items such as financial aid, student billing, and Blue & Gold Day (Orientation)
- Submit your housing contract (if residing on-campus) by logging into your student portal and clicking on the link in the checklist and then using your GCU email credentials to login
- Submit your health form by logging into your student portal and clicking on the link in the checklist and then using your GCU email credentials to login
- Submit your final high school transcript, any college-level coursework transcript(s), and/or AP (Advanced Placement) score reports to the GCU Office of Admissions
Apply for Scholarships!
- To be considered for any Georgian Court University scholarships, grants, or awards, or any state or federal aid, you must apply online using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to enter GCU’s school code (002608) on your FAFSA so that GCU can receive your information as soon as it’s processed. For information on important financial aid deadlines, please click here.
- The Office of Financial Aid can be reached at 732-987-2258 or ude.naigroeg@dialaicnanif for all questions and concerns.
Get Ready for GCU!
- Tell the world (and your friends, too) that you’re in! Post your pics and videos, and share your big news via Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook with the hashtag: #gcuaccepted.
- Learn about your advisement, and how to enroll in your classes.
- Attend Blue & Gold Day to get acquainted with students, faculty, and staff. This event is for incoming freshmen only.
- Register for New Student Move-in and Orientation programs, which are your chance to get on campus, get started making friends, and get familiar with campus resources and activities. All new students are expected to attend.