You’re Accepted—What’s Next?
Georgian Court University believes its students—personally and collectively—have the capacity to change the world for the better. Congratulations on your acceptance into our remarkable incoming class. Start with these next steps in the enrollment process.
- Request a personalized weekday campus tour.
Make It Official!
- Return your pre-registered $250 tuition deposit (along with a check or the credit card slip you received with your acceptance).
- International students, please submit your $1000 tuition deposit (along with a check or the credit card slip you received with your acceptance).
- Deposit via MasterCard, Visa, or American Express or by calling the Office of Admissions at 732-987-2700.
Deliver the Details!
- Return your data information, health form, housing contract, and roommate compatibility form to the Office of Admissions prior to your arrival on campus.
- You’ll also need to submit final official transcripts from your high school (freshman students) or current college/university (transfer students) and any Advanced Placement (AP) test scores before the first day of class.
Apply for Scholarships!
- To be considered for any Georgian Court University scholarships, grants, or awards, or any state or federal aid, you must apply online using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov before August 1. However, the priority deadline to file is April 15.
- The Office of Financial Aid can be reached at 732-987-2258 or email@example.com for all questions and concerns.
Get Ready for GCU!
- Tell the world (and your friends, too) that you’re in! Post your pics and videos, and share your big news via Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Learn about your course placement, and how to enroll in your classes.
- Attend Blue & Gold Day to get acquainted with students, faculty, and staff. This event is for incoming freshmen only.
- Register for New Student Move-in and Orientation programs, which are your chance to get on campus, get started making friends, and get familiar with campus resources and activities. All new students are expected to attend.
Welcome to The Court! We can’t wait to meet you!