You’re Accepted—What’s Next?
Georgian Court University believes its students—personally and collectively—have the capacity to change the world for the better. Congratulations on your acceptance into our remarkable incoming class. Start with these next steps in the enrollment process.
- Request a personalized weekday campus tour.
Make It Official, Deposit Here!
- Click here to access your applicant status page to pay your $250 tuition deposit.
- First, validate your GCU account and set up your GCU email by using this handy Student Reference Guide.
- Next, download and submit this health form to Health Services.
- Resident students only: after validating your GCU account, log-in to complete your housing contract.
- You’ll also need to submit final official transcripts from your high school (freshmen students) or current college/university (transfer students) and any Advanced Placement (AP) test scores before the first day of class.
Apply for Scholarships!
- To be considered for any Georgian Court University scholarships, grants, or awards, or any state or federal aid, you must apply online using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to enter GCU’s school code (002608) on your FAFSA so that GCU can receive your information as soon as it’s processed. For information on important financial aid deadlines, please click here.
- The Office of Financial Aid can be reached at 732-987-2258 or email@example.com for all questions and concerns.
Get Ready for GCU!
- Tell the world (and your friends, too) that you’re in! Post your pics and videos, and share your big news via Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook with the hashtag: #gcupride.
- Learn about your course placement, and how to enroll in your classes.
- Attend Blue & Gold Day to get acquainted with students, faculty, and staff. This event is for incoming freshmen only.
- Register for New Student Move-in and Orientation programs, which are your chance to get on campus, get started making friends, and get familiar with campus resources and activities. All new students are expected to attend.
Welcome to The Court! We can’t wait to meet you!