The Health Center at Georgian Court University exists to assist students in maintaining optimal health. Staffed with registered nurses and a part-time physician, we offer free confidential health care to all students at GCU. No appointment is necessary to visit our facility, conveniently located in the Casino.
Health Care for GCU Students
In addition to treating minor illnesses and health issues, we aim to educate students on disease prevention and wellness. Through health counseling, screenings, and wellness programs, we are here to help you attain a healthy lifestyle. If you have a more serious health issue that we do not treat, we can refer you to specialists and hospitals for further treatment. Click here to view the GCU Health Services Privacy Notice.
The Health Center offers the following services:
- treatment of minor illnesses and conditions
- interim care of those with chronic illnesses
- first aid and care of minor injuries (all injuries should be reported promptly to the Office of Health Services)
- immunizations: MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella), Hepatitis B, Influenza, and Meningococcal vaccines provided at a discounted rate
- tuberculosis (Mantoux) screening
- lab testing
- referrals to area hospitals and specialists, as needed
- insurance information and assistance