As a student, you can enjoy several technology privileges during your time at Georgian Court. From your own network space and phone account to a cutting-edge student/teacher collaborative learning platform, you’ll find plenty of tools available to enhance your learning experience.
The Office of Information Technology operates in two categories:
- Information Technology: This area includes User Services (previously Help Desk), Telecommunications, Network Operations and Administrative Computing. This group provides general-access computing and communications facilities for students, faculty and the entire university community. We strive to empower users with prompt, courteous and accurate technical support while upholding the university’s technology policies and procedures.
- Instructional Technology: This area includes distance learning and online course management, faculty and staff development, classroom technology and audio-visual services. We promote student success by supporting the faculty and staff of GCU.
GCU Information Technology Tools
- MyGCU Portal
- GCU E-mail
- Acceptable Use of Information Technologies (AUP)
- Student/Faculty Network Space & Phone Accounts
- Virtual Technology Workshops, Open Support and Resources
- Instructions & User Guides
- Audio – Visual Services
- Computer Labs