- Please go to https://georgian.okta.com/
- Log in with the default credentials which are:
- Username: First Initial of your First Name and First Initial of your Last Name and last 5 digits of your student ID #
- Password: Lowercase First Initial of First Name + First Initial of Last Name + DOB Month (MM) + DOB Day (DD) + DOB Year (YY) + GCU
- You should then be told that your password has expired and that you need to change it. So when prompted for the ‘Old Password’ make sure to enter the default password you just logged into this site with. Then create a new password and confirm it.
- Then you will be prompted to enter a secondary e-mail address. This would be a non-GCU e-mail address used for password re-sets should your account be locked out in the future.
- Then you will be asked to pick a security question, provide a phone # (this would be a cell phone # for password re-sets) and also to pick a security image.
- Once you have completed all the items in Step 5 above, just click ‘Create Account’. Then you should be able to log into e-mail, Self Service and GCU Portal. Blackboard will not be accessible until 2 weeks before your first course start date.
- Please be sure to update your password on any mobile devices for your GCU e-mail.
- If you continue to experience difficulty, please call the Help Desk at 732-987-2222. Our Office Hours are Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Mon 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tue 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thu 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM