Virtual instruction will continue for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. This policy applies to undergraduate and graduate courses held at all locations. A decision will be made about all Commencement activities on or before April 20. All other public and campus events and activities and athletics competitions and practices are canceled for the regular semester. Many university offices and buildings will remain open with modified hours and limited staff. Check GCU e-mails and for the most up-to-date information.

Academic Records

Verify Enrollment

GCU has two types of enrollment verifications:

  • Single semester: Verifies your status for the current semester, typically sent to insurance or loan companies
  • Enrollment history: Verifies your status for your entire time at GCU

Please note that a verification does not take the place of a transcript. If you only need proof of degree conferral, request a transcript.

To request an enrollment verification, please complete this form.

Get a Report Card

Need a copy of your report card? You can use Self-Service to access your grades. If you need a copy of your report card sent to an employer, you may request one here. The Office of the Registrar will not mail a copy of the report to a student’s home address for any reason.

Change Name or Address

Make sure that your current contact information is in the GCU system so you receive mailings, bills, and other announcements.

To report a name change, you must complete a Change of Information Form and include proper original documentation.

The Registrar’s Office requires two forms of identification* (choose one from each column):

Column AColumn B
Valid Driver’s LicenseMarriage Certificate
PassportAdoption Decree
Permanent Resident CardDivorce Decree
Social Security Card
Court Order

*identification must show the new name

Report an Address Change

To report an address change, use Self-Service or complete this form

Change Academic Major or Minor

To change your major or minor, complete this form and have it signed by your major/minor advisor. If you are only changing one major/minor, all of your advisors will need to sign the form. Graduate students should use this form.

Transfer Courses

It is possible to take courses at another institution and have the credits transfer to Georgian Court. Permission to transfer credits must be obtained prior to taking the courses at another institution. Check for more details on transferring credits.

Students may transfer a maximum of 90 credits of which no more than 75 credits may transfer from a regionally accredited two-year institution. Once a student has earned a total of 90 credits from all sources, all remaining credits must be taken at Georgian Court University. To transfer credits, complete this form.

Change Academic Major or Minor

Replacement diplomas (8 ½” x 11″) are available for $60.00. Diplomas may only be requested in the name you had at the time of graduation and will bear the signature of the current Georgian Court University president. Diplomas are ordered in March, August, and December. Allow 10 to 12 weeks from date ordered. To order a diploma, complete and submit this form.

Contact Us

Share This Page

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest