Jeffrey. C. Donnelly, M.L.S., M.A.
Director of Library Services
Library Rm 202
- Master of Arts, Holistic Health Studies, 2011
- Master of Library Science, SUNY University at Buffalo, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies, 2004
- Director of Library Services, Georgian Court University, 2016-present
- Systems Librarian/Holistic Health & Exercise Science Librarian, Georgian Court University, 2006-2018
- Computer Consultant, Erie NAMI National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, Buffalo, NY, 2005-2016
- Instructional Technology Support Assistant, Science and Engineering Node Services (SENS), SUNY University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, 2004-2006
- Website Designer, Office of Academic Support, Niagara University, Niagara Falls, NY, 2002
Research / Creativity Interest Area
Publications & Presentations
- Donnelly, J. (2018). Changing roles and workflows in a new ILS. Facilitator/Presenter. OCLC Regional Conference, Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ, December 14, 2018.
- Donnelly, J., & Herbert, B. (2017). Calling all gamers: Game night in the academic library. College & Research Libraries News, 78(7), 388. doi:https://doi.org/10.5860/crln.78.7.388
- Donnelly, J. C. (2017). Current trends in academic libraries & the future of the GCU SMJC Library. Presentation. Georgian Court University, March 16, 2017 & May 23, 2017
- Attardo, C. & Donnelly, J. C. (2016). A novelist’s way. Presentation. Georgian Court University, Georgian Court University, November 1, 2016.
- Donnelly, J. C. & Herbert, B. R. (2016). Calling all gamers: game night in the academic library. Presentation. NJLA Annual Conference, Harrah’s Resort, Atlantic City, NJ May 17, 2016.
- Donnelly, J. C., Dubicki, E., & Schmidt, G. (2013). Using Faculty Perspectives on Information Literacy to Build Student Research Skills. Presentation. VALE Annual User Conference, Rutgers University, January 4, 2013.
- Donnelly, J. C. & Gewissler, L. (2012). GCU LibQUAL Experience. Poster Presentation. VALE Annual Assessment Fair, Rutgers University, July 26, 2012.
- Donnelly, J. C. & Gewissler, L. (2012). LibQUAL Process and Results Comparison. Presentation. VALE LibQUAL, Rutgers University, April 12, 2012.
- Donnelly, J. C. (2011). Evidence of Chi and It’s Applications in the Healing World. Poster Presentation. Holistic Health Conference 2011, Georgian Court University, May 11, 2011.
- Donnelly, J. C. & Donnelly, J. D. (2011). Integrating Searchpath into the Curriculum: Innovations and Outcomes. Poster presentation. VALE 2011 Annual Users’ Conference, Rutgers University, January 5, 2011.
- Donnelly, J. C. (2010). On Information Literacy. Presentation. GCU Assessment Day, Georgian Court University, May 6, 2010.
- Donnelly, J. C. (2009). Searchpath: GCU Online Information Literacy Tutorial. Presentation. GCU Faculty Development Day, Georgian Court University, August 19, 2009.
- Donnelly, J. C. (2008). The Future of Libraries and the Information Commons. Presentation. GCU Faculty Development Day, Georgian Court University, August 21, 2008.
- Donnelly, J. C. (2008). Information Literacy. Presentation. GCU Faculty Development Day, Georgian Court University, August 20, 2008.
- Donnelly, J. C. (2006). New Interlibrary Loan Policy for academic libraries in the state of New Jersey. Presentation. CJRLC Annual Meeting, Princeton Public Library, August 23, 2006.
- 2021-2022 Successful merging and training of two library staff departments into a single fully cross-trained unit supporting both access services and technical services operations
- 2018 Library Donation Drive/SMJC Library Building 25th Anniversary, raised over $12,000
- 2018 Global Education Program: Experience Ireland: Sacred & Neolithic Sites, Faculty Leader
- 2016 Global Education Program: Exploration China, Faculty Leader
- 2014-2015 Successful implementation of Blackboard LMS, Blackboard Implementation Task Force Co-Chair
- 2012 Faculty Instructional Technology and Teaching Award, Georgian Court University
- 2012 Successful migration to OCLC Worldshare Management Services Library Services Platform, Project Leader
- 2011 Georgian Court University Faculty Mini-Grant Award Recipient
- 2009 Created the GCU Information Literacy Tutorial (Searchpath)
- 2008 Developed new interlibrary loan policy for academic libraries in New Jersey