Dr. Mitch LaFleur DNP, RN-BC
School of Nursing and Wellness
Hamilton Hall, Room 306
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) – Administrative Leadership Track. Chamberlain University, 2022.
- Master of Science in Nursing – Educator Specialty Track (MSN). Chamberlain University, 2020.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Chamberlain University, 2017.
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN). Cape Fear Community College, 2009.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (BS). The University of North Carolina at Wilmington, 2005.
- Associate Professor. Georgian Court University.
- Adjunct Clinical Nursing Instructor.
- Registered Nurse, Vascular Institute (Interventional Radiology).
- Assistant Nurse Manager, Emergency Department.
- Registered Nurse, Emergency Department.
- ANCC Board Certification in Medical-Surgical Nursing (RN-BC).
- ANCC Board Certification in Ambulatory Care Nursing (AMB-BC).
Research / Creativity Interest Area
- Using Augmented Reality for Nursing Simulation Experiences.
- Nursing Mentorship Programs.
- Stress & Burnout in Emergency Department Nurses.
- Surfing / Stand Up Paddleboarding.
- Drinking Black Coffee.
- Going on Adventures with my family in our Ford Transit Van.