New Student Orientation-Virtual Edition
January 1 - January 31
New Student Orientation – REQUIRED for ALL NEW UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS STARTING IN SPRING 2021
On behalf of the Office of Student Life and everyone here at Georgian Court University, we are excited that you have chosen to become a part of our dynamic community and look forward to working with you during your transition to Georgian Court University. Part of that transition includes becoming familiar with all of the resources, support, and opportunities that GCU has to offer through our New Student Orientation program.
New Student Orientation is a required program for all new students During New Student Orientation, you will receive all the information you need to make a seamless transition to GCU as well as become familiar with important policies and procedures.
New Student Orientation traditionally is a 2-day event held on-campus prior to the start of classes. However, GCU puts the health, safety, and well-being of our students first! Therefore the Office of Student Life has created a virtual orientation to ensure you receive all the necessary information to be successful and make the most of your time here at GCU. We’ve worked hard to make sure this virtual program not only provides you with the necessary information but also captures the spirit and essence of what it truly means to be a GCU Lion.
Participation in Orientation is an important step in beginning your journey at Georgian Court. This program is designed to help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of what it means to be a GCU student
- Review important policies and procedures including the GCU Student Code of Conduct
- Get to know the academic resources that are available to you to help you succeed
- How to get involved and become apart of the GCU community outside the classroom
- Learn ways you can grow your leadership skills both personally and professionally
- Get to know other GCU key departments and services
Please use the link below to begin the orientation program. As mentioned participation in this virtual program is a requirement for all new students.
Again, welcome to Georgian Court University. We look forward to working with you and supporting you throughout your time here at The Court! If you have any questions you may contact us at 732-987-2606 or e-mail ude.naigroeg@noitatneiro
The GCU Orientation Team
- Student Leadership & Engagement