Greece virtual program fall 2022!
Join our fall 2022 virtual program & Immerse in Greek culture, language, and food as we engage in live virtual tours and exchanges!
- thursday, november 3rd 2-4pm *virtual
- Orientation Orientation to our program and to the sites and culture.
- Greek Language & Culture Class Live interactive virtual exchange
- FRIDAY, November 4th 9:30-11:30am *Virtual (on campus option)
- Thessaloniki Tour Tour the boardwalk and monuments
- Cooking Class
- saturday, November 5th 10am-12pm *Virtual
- Athens Acropolis Tour
- Athens Tour Engage in a live virtual tour of Athens
- Tuesday, November 8th 2:30-4:30pm *on Campus
- Greek Culture & Dance Learn some traditional dances while getting a taste of Greek cuisine
- Final Tour Debrief & Reflection
COST & ENROLLMENT
- Free to students in GS200- Global Perspectives of Diversity (Fall 2nd session 1 credit course)
- $65 program fee for all other students & community members
- Open to GCU Alumni, Faculty, Staff, & Administration after October 19th
- Priority is given to students & virtual seats are limited!
- Application will open for students on August 19th! Please apply on Blackboard under the Global Education organization –See “Application Process” and apply under “Greece Virtual Program” (*please see Getting Started for details on how to join the Blackboard organization)
- You will receive a confirmation within 3 days confirming your acceptance to the program
- Application for GCU alumni, staff, faculty, and administration will open here from October 14th – October 27th
- Please contact Laura Grodewald for any question