AIFS- Granada, Spain
Students will take an intensive 3 week course focusing on history, religion, and sociology of Spain. Meanwhile, they will be immersed within the Spanish culture and have an opportunity to explore the area as well as Morocco.
- Homestay family
- City tour
- La Alhambra
- Tapas Tour
- 3-day excursion to Morocco
Students will take 1 3-credit course on Spanish and Islamic Civilization and Culture. Part of the course will include a visit to Morocco.
Included in the cost:
- Housing – homestay
- Tuition for 3 credits
- Meal plan (3 meals a day with family)
- Excursions & cultural activities
- Excursion to Morocco
- International Medical Insurance (AIFS)
- Access to 24-7 AIFS Resident Director and Support Staff
Not included in the cost:
- $95 AIFS Application Fee
- $250 refundable damage deposit to AIFS
Need More Information?