AIFS- London, England
Students will take an intensive 2 week course focusing on either Historical London or British Fantasy Writing. Meanwhile, they will be immersed within the British culture and have an opportunity to explore London and Oxford.
- Day trip to Oxford
- Guided city tour of London
- Performance at West End theater
- Ride on the London Eye
- Afternoon tea
- Optional excursion to Paris (*additional cost)
Students will select from one of the 2 courses to study.
- HIST 5425 – Historical London – 3 credits
- LIT 5405 – British Fantasy Writing: Magic Memory
Included in the cost:
- Housing – in double or triple rooms in residence halls
- Tuition for 3 credits
- Meal allowance for 2 meals a day (Mon-Fri)
- Excursions & cultural activities
- International Medical Insurance (AIFS)
- Access to 24-7 AIFS Resident Director and Support Staff
Not included in the cost:
- Excursion to Paris
- Some meals (lunches)
- $95 AIFS Application Fee
- $250 refundable damage deposit to AIFS
Need More Information?