AIFS- Prague, Czech Republic
Students will take an intensive 2 week course choosing from: Czech and European Art and Architecture, Czech Language, Czech and Central European History, Comparative Politics, and Sociology of Food. Meanwhile, they will be immersed within the Czech culture and have an opportunity to explore life in Prague.
- Walking tour of Prague
- Czech language class
- Day trip to Karlovy Vary
- Visit to sporting events
Students will select 1 3 credit course.
- ART 301 – Czech & European Art and Architecture
- CZE 101- Czech Language
- HST 318 – Czech and Central European History
- POL 315 – Comparative Politics
- SOC 300 – Sociology of Food
Included in the cost:
- Housing –double rooms in student residence
- Tuition for 3 credits
- Meal allowance for 2 meals a day (Mon-Fri)
- Excursions & cultural activities
- International Medical Insurance (AIFS)
- Access to 24-7 AIFS Resident Director and Support Staff
Not included in the cost:
- Some meals (lunches)
- $95 AIFS Application Fee
- $250 refundable damage deposit to AIFS
Need More Information?